Credits: Si Hui, ZENXIN R&D Team
Working from home has become a norm and the plus point is that it has given us lots more opportunities to prepare food for ourselves. Today’s vegetable noodle is inspired by the Korean bibimbap. It’s a simple healthy dish, full of the goodness of vegetables in every bite.
- Total: 4 hours
- Serves: 2
- 100g Organic Pumpkin Noodle
- 100g (370g) Organic Japanese Pumpkin
- 1/2 cups Organic Pea Sprout
- 100g Organic New Zealand Spinach
- 1 medium sized Organic Cucumber
- 1 medium sized Organic Carrot
- 3-5 pieces Organic Brown Shiitake Mushroom
- 1 piece Natural Egg
- sprinkle High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- sprinkle Himalayan Salt (Iodized Salt)
- sprinkle Organic Black Sesame Seeds
- Wash and soak the shiitake mushroom until soft (around 2-3 hours).
- Slice the mushroom, pumpkin, cucumber, carrot and set aside. Chop the spinach into 2-inches long.
- Add some sunflower oil in the frying pan.
- Stir fry all the vegetables until they become soft and cooked. Add a sprinkle of salt to give flavour.
- Fry an egg.
- Add the noodles in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes until the noodles become soft.
- Once the noodle is cooked, rinse with cold water to give it a better texture.
- Mix the noodles with the sauce mix .
- Add the vegetables and eggs on top of noodles. Enjoy!