Dried Chilli Chicken with Potato
- 2 chicken whole legs (cut into 5 pcs each) , Marinade with below seasonings:
- 30 g Simply Natural Premium Grade Soy Sauce
- 30 g oyster sauce
- 10 g dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Simply Natural Brown Sugar
- Simply Natural Organic White Pepper to taste
- 3 cloves Organic Garlic (peeled)
- 20 g Organic Ginger (peeled)
- 20 g Simply Natural Cold Pressed Sesame Oil
- 5-8 pc Simply Natural Qing Yuan Organic Dried Small Brown Shiitake Mushroom (soaked to soften)
- 300 g Basmati rice (washed)
- 400 g water (inclusive of soaked mushroom water)
- some chopped Organic Spring Onions for garnishing
- Place garlic and ginger into a mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape down sides, add in sesame oil to saute until aromatic, cook 3 min/120°C/speed 2.
- Add in mushrooms and marinated chicken, cook 5 min/100°C/speed 1
- Add in rice, soaked mushroom water and water into mixing bowl, close lid then select RICE COOKER mode (TM6) to cook (auto set 30 min)
- Serve cooked Claypot Mushroom Chicken rice immediately, garnish with some chopped spring onions
- For TM5 users, select Automatic Recipe ‘Boiling Rice’ function to cook.
- Chop finely of the garlic and ginger.
- Add sesame oil and saute the ingredients.
- Add mushroom and the marinated chicken and. Saute well.
- Add rice, soaked mushroom water and water into rice cooker and cook for 30 minutes
- Serve cooked Claypot Mushroom Chicken rice immediately, garnish with some chopped spring onions.
Any 2 For $16