1 hour 10 minutes
- 8 Organic potatoes
- 2 Organic carrots
- 2 Organic red onions
- ¼ Organic Japanese pumpkin
- 2 Organic sweet corn
- 1 Organic broccoli
- 5 cloves Organic Morado garlic, smashed
- 4tbsp Simply Natural Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 1tsp Simply Natural French Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Simply Natural Ground Black Pepper
- 2 sprigs Parsley, chopped for garnish (optional)
- Potatoes – Cut in half (for large, cut into 3 or 4)
- Carrots – Cut into 3cm triangles on the diagonal
- Red onions – Cut in half, then cut each half into 4 wedges)
- Pumpkin – Cut lengthwisein slice
- Sweet corn – Cut half, then cut each half into 4, length wise
- Broccoli – Cut to florets
- Morado Garlic – Smashed the garlic with skin still intact
- Preheat the ovento 200˚C.
- Red onion – Toss onion in one bowl with 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and ground black pepper, set aside.
- Other vegetables – Put all vegetables, rosemary and garlic in a separate bowl, toss with remaining oil, salt and pepper. Spread on a large baking tray.
- Roast 30 minutes. Add onions, toss vegetables and roast for a further 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately!
- Smashed garlic but keeping the garlic in whole so it will release the garlic flavor into the vegetables as they roast and you can still eat it, instead of minced garlic will be burntand taste bitter.
- Feel free to replace with your favorite vegetables eg. Parsnip, capsicum, beetroots, zucchini, sweet potatoes and you can even pop in mushrooms!
- Roast starchy / root / hard vegetables at the beginning, softer vegetables later because they call for different roasting time.