- 800g Organic Cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 30ml Simply Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Organic Morado Garlic, minced
- 1 Organic Red Onion, chopped
- 2 Organic Potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 400ml Vegetable Stock
- 150ml Cream
- Simply Natural French Sea Salt, to taste
- Simply Natural Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat, add in extra virgin olive oil and sauté minced garlic and chopped onions until soft.
- Add in Cauliflower and potato, continue to stir-fry.
- Add in vegetable stock, bring to boil then reduce to medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Use a handblender to blend until puree.
- Return the soup to heat, add in the cream and bring to a simmer, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with roasted cauliflower as garnish.
- You can add extra vegetable stock if you like your soup a little thinner.
- Drizzle with a swirl of rosemary oil and a few croutons to perfect the soup.