24 hours 10 minutes (overnight)
- 120 g Simply Natural Dehydrated Almonds, dry roasted or activated
- 1 ZENXIN Organic Apple (approx. 160 g), cored and cut into pieces
- 100 g Simply Natural Organic Rolled Oats
- 40 g Simply Natural Chia Seeds
- 550 g milk of choice, non dairy (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup, plus extra to drizzle (optional)
- 1 pinch Simply Natural French Sea Salt
- 150 g frozen mixed berries (of choice), to serve
- Place 80 g of the almonds into mixing bowl and mill 8 sec/speed 8.
- Add apple and grate 2 sec/speed 5.
- Add oats, chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and salt and combine 5 sec/speed 3. Set mixing bowl aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide mixture between serving glasses or jars. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Place remaining 40 g almonds into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Place frozen berries into mixing bowl and warm 2 min/100°C/speed 0.5. Serve overnight oats topped with warmed berries, reserved chopped almonds and a drizzle of maple syrup (optional).
- Blend 80g of the almonds into powder form.
- Cut the apples into smaller pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, mix oats, chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the mixture between serving glasses and jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Crush the remaining 40g almonds. Set aside.
- Top the overnight oats with fresh fruits, crushed almonds and drizzle of maple syrup.