This colourful dish is nutritious, low in calories and fat. Our handmade organic turmeric longevity noodles contain at least 20% fresh organic turmeric purée. This golden root is known for its anti-inflammatory function, soothing muscle aches and joint pains as well as improving circulation for overall well-being. Shiitake mushrooms with their umami flavour add deliciousness to any dish. An immune booster, they are known to be antimicrobial, cholesterol lowering and prevent plaque formation in our arteries. This dish is truly worthy to wish your parents longevity and good health!
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 2-3
- 1 piece Simply Natural Turmeric Longevity Noodle
- 3 pieces Qing Yuan Organic White Shiitake Mushroom (soaked and sliced)
- 70 g Organic Cabbage (sliced)
- 50 g Organic Carrot (shredded)
- 70 g Organic Coral Lettuce (sliced)
- 2 cloves Spanish Morado Garlic (chopped)
- 50 g Organic Red Onion (sliced)
- 2 Organic Selenium Eggs (slightly beaten)
- 3 tablespoons Cooking Oil
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan Rock Salt
- ½ teaspoon Natural Brown Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Seasoning G Powder
- ½ tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 50 g Organic Coral Lettuce (sliced)
- Bring water to a boil. Add Turmeric Longevity Noodle and cook according to the instructions on the package. Drain the noodles dry using a colander.
- Heat up a skillet or wok with cooking oil. Add in the garlic and stir-fry until light brown or aromatic.
- Add eggs and stir fry to break them into small pieces.
- Add mushroom, cabbage, carrot and coral lettuce and stir fry until they are half cooked.
- Add the noodles and the seasonings. Continue to stir fry until all ingredients are well combined and completely cooked through.
- In a plate, add noodles. Garnish with coral lettuce. Serve hot.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Buy 2 For $21