These bite-sized delightful fusion of nutty richness and chocolatey decadence are not just about satisfying your sweet tooth – they are a wholesome celebration of simplicity and natural goodness.
- 1/2 cup or 170g Simply Natural Fresh Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup Simply Natural 100% ABC Nut Butter
- 1 cup Simply Natural Organic Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Simply Natural Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Simply Natural Organic Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons Simply Natural Fresh Raw Honey
- Simply Natural Dehydrated Walnut, crushed
- Add organic oat flour to the mixture and stir.
- Place the mixture in small cupcake liners, fill halfway and put in the freezer.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt organic virgin coconut oil.
- Add organic cocoa powder and fresh raw honey and mix until well combined.
- Retrieve the frozen mixture from the freezer.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the frozen mixture.
- Sprinkle crushed walnuts on top.
- Return your soon-to-be treats to the freezer till the chocolate coating hardens.
- Serve your Organic Cocoa Honey Treats immediately while the chocolate coating is cold and firm.
Pro-Tips for Chocolate-Melting Mastery:
- Make sure your work surface, pans and tools are dry as a tiny drop of water or any liquid can make the melted chocolate lumpy and stiff.
- Instead of double boiling, you can shorten the cooking time with the help of a microwave.