This quick and easy spaghetti Marinara makes a flavourful tomato sauce that’s bursting with Italian flavour and cooks in just 40 mins!
Serve this easy meal with a warm loaf of Garlic Bread for the perfect Italian meal everyone will love!
Print recipe here: Marinara Spaghetti
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 4hrs 30 mins
- Onion 4-5cloves chopped
- Garlic 1/2 pcs chopped
- Olive oil 1/4 cup
- Tomato 1pcs chopped
- Italian seasoning 1 tablespoon
- bay leaves 3-4pcs
- Tomato paste 100g
- Tomato sauce 20g
- Black pepper 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Barbeque seasoning tsp
- Soy sauce 1tablespoon
- Italian seasoning 1tsp
- Chicken breast 1 pcs
- Saute garlic and onion oil about 2 minutes. Add in ingredients B and cook until soft. Add in ingredients C, cook over medium low heat until the sauce thickens.
- For Pan fried chicken breast, combine all ingredients D in a bowl or freezer bag. Add chicken and toss well to combine.
- Marinade for 30 minutes (or up to 4 hours) before cooking chicken.
- Heat up vegetable oil in a large skillet. When oil is hot, add chicken breasts to the pan.
- Cook chicken breast for 5 to 7 minutes without moving them around.
- Flip the chicken breasts over, add a tablespoon of butter to the skillet, and continue to cook for 7 minutes more. Cooking time will always depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- When finished, transfer chicken breasts to a cutting board, let rest for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.