- 85g —– Organic All Purpose Flour
- 170g —– Organic Margarine
- 90g —— Fresh Raw Honey
- 160g —– Organic Rolled Oats
- 85g —— Organic Golden Raisins
- 170g —– Organic Mixed Raisins
- 40g —– Organic Candied Lemon Peel
- 3pcs —– Eggs
- 1/3 cup —– Water
- Weigh all the ingredients and set them aside.
- Pour and mix all the ingredients into a big bowl.
- Grease the mold well with some margarine to facilitate unmolding later.
- Pour the mixture into the mold (around 2/3 full).
- Cover it with a wet cloth and insert a fold in the material to allow some space for the mixture to rise.
- Tie the cloth around the lip of the mold with a piece of string.
- Steam the mixture for 4 hours.
- Unmold the Christmas pudding and add some toppings such as icing sugar and berries. Now it is time to enjoy the dessert!