Lohas Organic Dried Dates Red / Jujubes Red 300g (Expiry in 21st Oct 2021)
Out of stock
Red Dates ( Hong Zao ) 紅棗 Chinese Herbs Article
Red Dates ( Hong Zao ) 紅棗, also known as da zao 大棗 belong to the “Rhamnaceae” family.
They are considered to have sweet, warming properties and are used for treating the stomach and spleen.
Note: da zao 大棗 are black in color and hong zao 紅棗 are smaller and red in color. Both are from the same kind of fruit. When the fruit are blanched slightly in boiling water, and dried under the sun, they are called hong zao 紅棗 (red jujube). When the fruit are blanched in boiling water and baked until the skin become black and shinny, they are call da zao 大棗 (large jujube).
Red Dates ( Hong Zao ) 紅棗 Medical Function:
• improves cAMP.
• calms the central nervous system.
• inhibits histamine, IgE and 5-HT (serotonin).
• protects liver.
• improves strength of muscles.
• inhibits cell mutation and inhibits cancer cells.
• treating skin cancer：the active ingredients betulinic acid.
• maslinic acid possess the effect of inhibiting cancer cells.
• preventing reaction in blood transfusion.
Certified organic, no additives, no preservatives
Product of Taiwan