This recipe features toasted yerba mate tea, giving it a smoky aroma with mild and faintly bitter taste. It makes a light yet comforting meal especially when you don’t have enough time to prepare for a proper meal.
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 3 mins
- Total: 13 mins
- Serves: 1
- 1 teabag of Organic Toasted Yerba Mate Tea
- 250ml warm water
- Organic Tamari Soy Sauce (to taste)
- 1 bowl of steamed/cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon Premium Grade Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Organic Spring Onion (chopped) (To garnish)
- 1 piece of Nori Seaweed (shredded) (To garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic black & white sesame (To garnish)
- Brew Yerba Mate teabag in warm water for 3-5 minutes.
- Put ingredients C on top of a bowl of cooked rice.
- Pour the tea until it covers half of the rice. Add tamari soy sauce to taste.