Pumpkin is one of the most nutritious vegetables while its soft texture with mild sweet flavour makes it versatile to be included in all kinds of dishes. This bright orange colour food is a visual and taste treat for all.
Check out this Vegan Golden Pumpkin Curry, using ZENXIN organic pumpkin from Australia and Simply Natural’s organic herbs and spices, sourced from India. This pumpkin curry is the perfect accompaniment with white rice or plain flatbread for a hearty meal.
Print the recipe: Vegan Golden Pumpkin Curry
- Serves: 4 person
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 500g Organic Pumpkin(diced)
- 1 Organic Apple (diced)
- 1 Organic carrot (diced)
- 2 cup water
- 2 cup Coconut milk
- 100g Organic Pumpkin (diced)
- 2 tsp Organic Cumin seed
- 2 tsp Organic Curry powder
- 1 tsp Organic Lakadong Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Virgin Organic Coconut oil
- 200g Fresh Organic Shiitake Mushroom
- 200g Organic Spinach (chopped)
- 2 tsp Himalayan Rock Salt
- Blend all ingredients A to a pumpkin paste. Set aside.
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add coconut oil and cumin seed, sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in diced pumpkin and pumpkin paste. Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add in fresh mushroom, turmeric powder, curry powder and salt. Stir to mix them together.
- Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the diced pumpkin is softened.
- Lastly add in organic spinach and stir.
- Serve together with a bowl of rice.
Only 45 left in stock
Only 17 left in stock
Only 11 left in stock
Only 8 left in stock