Belle Bella Natural Yoghurt Starter Non-Dairy 4x5g
Out of stock
- Gluten Free
- 2 Billion Live Cultures
- No Preservatives or Additives
- Use With any Type of Milk
- Makes 4 Quarts
Making delicious homemade yogurt has never been so easy.
Hint in general non-dairy yogurts has a thinner consistency than dairy yogurts. For a thicker yogurt add tapioca powder, arrowroot powder, corn starch or gelatin.
Can be made with
Sweetened soy, almond or coconut milk. Cow, goat and sheep’s milk can be also be used. Will work with any yogurt maker, when using with the belle bella yogurt maker please refer to the instruction manual.
Directions for all yogurt makers
- You will need one packet (5 grams) per liter or quart of milk
- Heat 1 quart or liter of milk to 180 f (82 c)
- Let milk cool down to 108-122 f (42-44 c)
- Dissolve one packet (5 grams) of starter with a small quantity of cool milk in a cup and mix well
- Pour mixture back into the rest of the cool milk and mix well
- Incubate at 112 F (44 c) for 10-12 hours. Incubate up to 24 hours for a thicker and more tart yogurt.
- Refrigerate once incubation is completed