6 – 8
250 gm organic salted butter (cold)
140 gm organic castor sugar
1 egg (beaten)
½ vanilla essence
320 gm Simply Natural organic plain flour
60 gm milk powder
50 gm corn flour
¼ tsp Simply Natural himalayan rock salt
150 gm mixed nuts (baked)
150 gm mixed fruits
Credits to famous Mavis Ong Lai Queen
1. Place cold butter and suger into mixing bowl, 3 min/Sp 4.
2. Set the machine 1 min/Sp 4 and add beaten egg & vanilla
essence slowly through the mixing bowl lid.
3. Add Simply Natural Organic Plain Flour, milk powder, corn flour & salt, 10 sec/Sp 6.
4. Remove the batter into a bowl and add with mixed nuts and
5. Pre-heat oven at 170ºC.
6. Drop 9gm – 10gm of batter on a baking tray line with
parachment paper and bake at 170ºC for 20-25 mins or base of
cookies are slightly dark in colour.
7. Cool down and store in airtight container.
If butter mixture is too soft, keep in fridge for awhile.
Cookies can be re-baked to make it crispy and crunchy.
Line 2 pieces of parchment paper as cookies base get brown faster
than the surface