Savoury Vegetarian Rice
- 4 ZENXIN Organic Garlic cloves
- 30 g shallots
- 10 g fresh ZENXIN Organic Ginger
- 3 coriander roots, with 2 cm stems
- 50 g ghee
- 100 g tomato purée
- 100 g ZENXIN Organic Carrots, cut in 2 cm strips
- 300 g ZENXIN Organic Tomatoes, cut in cubes (5 cm)
- 200 g fresh Simply Natural Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, stems removed and cut in slices
- 1 tbsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp Simply Natural French Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Simply Natural Ground Black Pepper
- 700 g water
- 500 g parboiled basmati rice, rinsed
- 1 sprig fresh ZENXIN Organic Coriander, chopped, to garnish
- Place garlic cloves, shallots, ginger and coriander roots in mixing bowl, chop 4 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add ghee, sauté 4 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add tomato puree, carrots, tomato cubes, mushrooms, chicken stock powder, salt, ground black pepper and water, cook 10 min/100°C/speed “Stirring” .
- Add parboiled basmati rice, start Rice Cooker. Let stand for 15 minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander. Serve warm.
- Chop garlic cloves, shallots, ginger and coriander roots.
- In a frying pan, add ghee and the chopped ingredients and saute.
- Add tomato puree, carrots, tomato cubes, mushrooms, chicken stock powder, salt, ground black pepper and water. Cook for 10 minutes.
- In a rice cooker, add all sauteed ingredients and parboiled basmati rice into a rice cooker.
- When ready, garnish it with chopped coriander and serve warm.
Buy 2 For $8.88
Buy 2 For 15% OFF