Roasted Vegetables with Morado Garlic & Italian Herbs
Bored of stir-frying or steaming your vegetables? Roasting is a great way to enjoy our vegetables too. It’s so simple and hassle-free, you can leave it to cook while you rest or get other chores done. Ps. Cooking tomatoes enhances it’s antioxidant (lycopene) activity too 😉 Print the recipe: Roasted Vegetables with Morado Garlic
- Preparation time: 15 mins
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Total: 45 mins
- Serves: 2
- 3tbsp SN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Org Zucchini diced
- 1 cup Org Cherry Tomatoes cut into quarters or halves
- 1 cup Org Eggplant / Brinjal diced
- 10 cloves Org Morado Garlic
- 5 cup Org Australian Carrot diced
- 5 tsp SN Org Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly until all vegetables are well coated.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place seasoned vegetables on the baking tray.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Once done, serve on a plate and enjoy!
The ingredients! ▼