- 4 dried scallops, rinsed, soaked to soften and patted dry with paper towels
- 30 g yellow onions, cut in wedges
- 25 g shallots
- 15 g ZENXIN Organic Garlic cloves
- 20 g Simply Natural Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 400 g water
- 200 g Simply Natural Brown Rice, rinsed and soaked for 1 hour, drained
- 200 g chicken fillets, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g ZENXIN Organic Japanese Pumpkin, cut in cubes (1.5 cm x 1.5 cm)
- 30 g Simply Natural Premium Grade Organic Soy Sauce
- 10 g dark Simply Natural Cold Pressed Sesame Oil
- 1 pinch Simply Natural White Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Simply Natural French Sea Salt
- 50 g dried shrimp, toasted, to garnish (optional)
- 1 tsp fried garlic, to garnish (optional)
- 1 sprig ZENXIN Organic Spring Onion, chopped, to garnish (optional)
- Place scallops in mixing bowl, shred 20 sec/speed 4. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place yellow onions, shallots and garlic cloves in mixing bowl, chop 7 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add reserved shredded scallops and cooking oil, sauté without measuring cup 4 min/120°C//speed “Stirring”.
- Add water, cook 5 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add brown rice, chicken fillets, pumpkin, reserved scallops, light soy sauce, sesame oil, white pepper powder and salt, start Rice Cooker. Transfer to a serving bowl, gently stir with spoon. Let stand for 10 minutes. Garnish with toasted dried shrimp, crispy fried garlic and chopped spring onions. Serve warm.
- Shred dried scallops and transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
- Chop yellow onion, shallots and garlic cloves
- In a frying pan, add reserved shredded scallops and cooking oil and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add water and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a rice cooker, add brown rice, chicken fillets, pumpkin, reserved scallops, light soy sauce, sesame oil, white pepper powder and salt. Cook for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with toasted dried shrimp, crispy fried garlic and chopped spring onions. Serve warm.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free