- 1 bowl —– Rice (can replace with brown rice)
- ½ pcs —– Organic Carrot
- ½ pcs —– Organic Beetroot
- 3 pcs —— Organic Eggs (Medium)
- 2 pcs —— Seaweed
- ½ cup —- Organic Cherry Tomato
- ¼ pcs —– Organic Sweet Corn
- 1 pcs —— Organic Cucumber
- ½ pcs —– Organic Chickpea Tempeh
- 1 bowl —- Organic Cos Lettuce
- High Oleic Organic Sunflower Oil
- Shred the carrot, beetroot and sliced the cucumber.
- Fried the Tamagoyaki Japanese Omelet and tempeh.
- Steam the sweet corn for 10-15 minutes.
- Put 1/3 bowl of rice on the cling wrap. Wrap and roll it into a round shape. Set aside. This is for the Tsum Tsum Mickey’s face.
- Put 1 tbsp of rice on the cling wrap and follow step 4 to make into small round shape. Prepare 2 sets as these are for the Tsum Tsum Mickey’s ears.
- Cut the seaweed into two small squares, face, eyes and nose.
- Put some oil on both hands and take out the rice ball from the cling wrap. Wrap the rice ball with the seaweed. May use the cling wrap to help but be careful not to squeeze too hard or the seaweed might break.
- Combine the rice ball with the spaghetti and a Tsum Tsum Mickey Rice Ball is done!
- Now place and decorate your bento with all the ingredients you’ve prepared!
Buy 2 For $21