Nut milks are getting increasingly popular. Make the best almond milk, free from preservatives and added sugar, using the best organic almonds ZENXIN has sourced for you!!
Print the recipe: Best Almonds Milk
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 4 people
- 1 cup best organic almonds
- 4 cups filtered water
- Sweeteners like honey, coconut nectar sugar, brown sugar (optional)
- Soak almonds in water overnight.
- Drain soaked almonds and rinse well. (Discard the soaking water.)
- Blend almonds with filtered water until mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Strain with cheesecloth, squeeze cloth to extract liquid.
- Store almond milk in airtight container in the fridge (Finish any unused almond milk within 3 days)
- Before serving, add sweetener to taste.