Couscous makes a quick replacement for rice or other grains to be served as a plain side, but it is so versatile to be mixed with other ingredients to turn into salads, stuffings and other side dishes. It is also a good lunch box option as it can be kept quite well after cooked.
Keep this Lemon Herb Couscous Salad recipe for a quick, fuss free and fiber-loaded option!
Print recipe here: Lemon Herb Couscous Salad
- Prepare time 10mins
- Cooking time 15mins
- Serving: 4-6 person
- 1.5 cups Organic Whole Wheat Couscous
- 1/4 cup Organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Raw Honey
- 1 medium organic cucumber, diced
- 1 large organic tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped organic coriander leaf
- 1.4 cup organic mint leave
- 1/4 cup chopped Dehydrated walnuts
- 1/4 cup Organic Red Seedless Jumbo Raisins
- 2 to 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice, depending on taste
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Himalayan Rock Salt (to taste)
- Organic Black Pepper (to taste)
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add whole wheat couscous and cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- While the couscous cooks, in a large bowl, whisk the extra virgin olive oil, mustard, Fresh raw honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper. Add the drained couscous to the dressing and mix well.
- Stir in the cucumber, tomato, coriander leaves, mint leaves, walnuts and raisins. Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and/or pepper as needed.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Serve.
Only 3 left in stock
Only 1 left in stock