Naturally sweetened and loaded with nutrients, this simple and healthy 6-ingredient chocolate chia seed is thick and creamy and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert!
Print the recipe: Healthy Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Servings: 2 persons
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 – 5 tablespoon Organic Beet Sugar Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon Organic True Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1 ½ cups Milk (Can substitute with plant-based milk or water)
- ½ cup Organic Chia Seeds
- Some Dehydrated Mixed Nuts
- In a large bowl, sift cocoa powder to reduce clumps. Add beet sugar sweetener, cinnamon powder and salt, then stir to combine.
- Gradually add milk into the combination and stir until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and stir again until well combined.
- Cover and keep in the fridge for at least 3-5 hours or overnight until it’s achieved a pudding-like consistency. It may also be helpful to give the mixture an extra stir after being kept in the fridge for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as nuts, fruits, granola, or coconut whipped cream.
- It can be kept in the fridge for 4-5 days, yet it is best served fresh!